How can you get involved as a sponsor?
The IoT Clinical Trial technology vendor landscape is vast. New entrants are innovating rapidly. It is therefore a prerequisite that solution providers acquire a granular understanding of the industry’s needs in order to develop those bespoke solutions that are critical to winning new business.
Our interactive and informal discussions are the hallmark of the meeting where attendees share challenges and strategic priorities, which will provide critical intel to develop your future technology and solutions that are fit for purpose.
Our focus on only delivering qualified delegates:
- Invitation only ensuring IoT Clinical Trials is their current number one priority
- Strict qualification criteria which guarantees seniority, budget, investment plans and technology requirement
- Paying attendees only ensuring they are truly invested in the topic
What will you receive as part of sponsorship package?
- A one hour closed door roundtable facilitation role with fully qualified delegates where you will lead the discussion on a topic of your choice
- Delegate profiling which includes visibility of each delegate and their level of seniority, budgetary responsibility, key business challenges and investment plans over the next 12 – 18 months
- The opportunity to establish contact with qualified budget holders prior to the event to optimize the discussion and ensure your topic is aligned and your time optimized
- Pre-arranged one-to-one meetings with qualified delegates that are actively purchasing solutions within the next 12 months
- Thought-leadership and brand awareness
These closed-door roundtables ensure a captive audience of decision makers who are comfortable to speak and interact freely and openly; meaning they are ready to confront change and accept new ideas.
We would welcome the opportunity to discuss various options in more detail, for more information please fill in the form and take a look at the packages on offer and we shall contact you with more information and detail.